Masks are required in ALL County Buildings.
Temperature Check Required.
No person with a temperature in excess of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be allowed entry.
Name and phone number must be provided for contact tracing purposes.
You may NOT enter the building if you:
- Have traveled to a foreign country in the last 14 days.
- Have had close contact with someone who has traveled to a foreign country in the last 14 days.
- Have been asked to self-quarantine by a doctor or health agency.
- Have an unexplained fever or shortness of breath.
- Have been diagnosed or have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.