Pursuant to RSMo.205.970, the Developmental Disability Advocates Board of Directors shall consist of a total of nine members, at least two of whom shall be related by blood or marriage within the third degree to a person with a developmental disability as defined in section 205.968 and four of whom shall be public members.
Meetings are held the 4th Monday of the month at 6:30 P.M. at the Service Coordination Office and are subject to change. Please call 636-282-5510 to confirm meeting time and location.
Service Coordination Office
1615 Vine School Road
Herculaneum, MO 63048
The Developmental Disability Advocates Board members are appointed to three-year terms by the County Executive with the advice and consent of the County Council. Members of the Board can be reappointed at the discretion of the County Executive.
- Scott Brothers - Term Expires 01/23/2026
- Randall Starkey - Term Expires 11/28/2025
- Joshua Bauman - Term Expires 01/25/2024
- Elizabeth Spaugh - Term Expires - 01/24/2025
- Diane Daniels - Term Expires - 01/24/2025
- Tony Sokolic - Term Expires 01/01/2026
- Amie Merz - Term Expires 01/25/2024
- Dr. Marsha Mertens - Term Expires 01/24/2025
- Cara Pellerin - Term Expires 01/01/2026