Service Requests

alt=""When to Submit Online Service Request

When there is a specific concern or problem on or along County-maintained road (PDF), Right-of-Way or easement. 

  • Damage to property from a County Vehicle
  • Dead Animals  
  • Driveway Culverts
  • Snow Removal
  • Mowing & Weeds
  • Potholes 
  • Road Signage missing or damaged
  • Tree Trimming
  • Stormwater run off 

Submit a request through our Online Service Center